Beauty Bonbon - 6pcs
- Delectable chocolate bonbons
- Made with organic chocolate
- Filled with Heaven Mountain Goji berries, Longan fruit and Walnuts, Pine Nuts and Pearl powder
- The most fun way to take tonics superfoods
- Pine nuts are not true nuts, they are seeds, and have a phytochemical that reduces appetite
Product Label: Beauty Bonbon - 6pcs
The Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism said that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.