- The same exquisite Matcha tea used for centuries in tea ceremonies and at Zen temples in Japan
- Great Shen tonic and antioxidant
- Supports mental clarity
- Smooth, balanced, delicately sweet flavor and pleasant green aftertaste
- Certified Organic
- Certified Kosher, Halal, Gluten-Free and Non-GMO
- Potent antioxidant
- Ultra-fine powder
- Highest L-theanine content
- Very rich, smooth flavor
- Subtle, flavor when used as an ingredient in blender drinks
Product Label: Ceremonial Matcha
The Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism said that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.