Chrysanthemum eeTee 30 Stick Pack
- Cooling herb that disperses excess “heat” in the body’s surface
- Chrysanthemum flower is an herbal tea consumed and enjoyed by tens of millions of Asian people every day, especially in hot regions and during the summer months
- Brightens the eyes
- Believed to help clear the mind and improve one’s memory
- Made with premium connoisseur grade Chrysanthemum
- Single sticks for cooling tea on the go!
- Crystal clear tea
- Instantly dissolves in hot or cold water
- Tastes like real freshly brewed chrysanthemum flowers – tea connoisseurs cannot tell that it is instant
Product Label: Chrysanthemum eeTee 30 Stick Pack
It is said by the Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential, and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.