Coffee Cherry Tonic Bliss Tea
- Coffee cherry is the red fruit of coffee, also called “Cascara”
- Coffee cherry is widely consumed in some coffee growing countries as an herbal tea
- It contains about 25% of the caffeine of roasted coffee
- It is powerful antioxidant.
- Note — “Cascara” from coffee is different from Cascara sagrada, a powerful plant-based laxative that is not included in this tea.
- Powerful antioxidant
- Bright, tart, and floral flavor
- Sweet with a little bite
- Comes in a beautiful wooden textured jar
- Perfect for DBG (Desktop Botanical Garden™ brewing and serving system)
Product Label: Coffee Cherry Tonic Bliss Tea
The Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism said that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.