Cordyceps Tonic Bliss Tea
- Blissful tasting tea with vegan cultured Cordyceps mushroom as the main tonic herb
- Energizing and superbly delicious black tea with Cordyceps
- Earthy body with a light fruity sweetness
- Strengthens the body and mind at a fundamental level
- Cordyceps is said to increase the “primary motive force for life activities”
- Contains both Yin and Yang attributes
- The Cordyceps is grown on brown rice and is vegan and gluten free
- Comes in a beautiful, convenient small tin
- Perfect for DBG (Desktop Botanical Garden™ brewing and serving system)
Product Label: Cordyceps Tonic Bliss Tea
It is said by the Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential, and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.