Deer Antler Bliss Tea - small tin
- A delicious way to drink Deer Antler as a tea
- Tangy citrus flavor, with earthy notes and a chocolate finish
- Comes in a beautiful, convenient small tin
- A very powerful tonic tea, also includes rooibos, safflower and cocoa nibs
- Made with the finest deer antler tips – the last ½ inch of the antler
- Loaded with progenitor cells
- Contains no tea
- Perfect for DBG (Desktop Botanical Garden™ brewing and serving system)
Product Label: Deer Antler Bliss Tea - small tin
The Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism said that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.