Ginseng Sweetfruit Oil
- Made with Sweetfruit extract, which is a very-low-glycemic ingredient derived from Luo Han Guo fruit
- Sweetfruit extract is not only delicious, it possesses strong immune supporting capacity
- This liquid product contains Ginseng Oil extracted from Ginseng roots and berries
- Amazing Ginseng taste, but very sweet (but almost zero calories)
- Add to smoothies, soups, or consume straight into your mouth
It is said by the Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential, and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.