Goji Leaf Bliss Tea - small tin
- Goji berries are famous, and the leaves of the Goji bush are almost equally powerful as a super-tea
- Goji Leaf nurtures Jing, Qi, Shen and Blood, improves blood circulation, lifts one’s spirit and supports good mood
- Bright, delicious, vegetative and tropical fruit flavors — Sublime aroma!
- Contains Goji Leaf, yerba mate, rose petals, cornflower, cranberries, sage, safflower, Momordica grosvenori and natural flavor
- Comes in a beautiful wooden textured jar
- Perfect for DBG (Desktop Botanical Garden™ brewing and serving system)
It is said by the Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential, and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.