iVision Tea Recipe
iPhone, iPad, larger and wider TV screens, dual monitors. Information age brings about infinite access to data, but also an attack on our eyes like never before. Even books now are read on glaring screens. The iVision Tea, both an eye tonic and an eye candy, is a desktop must to help us cope with this new challenge. Goji berries and Chrysanthemum flowers, two of the most famous vision tonics, are combined into a tasty soothing tea to brighten and moisten dull eyes, relieve eye strain while strengthening vision. This tea is even good for promoting radiant skin.
- 1.5 tsp Chrysanthemum eeTee™
- 1 tbsp Chrysanthemum flower (firmly packed)
- 3 tbsp Heaven Mountain® Goji berries (firmly packed)
- 2 cups water
- Bring 2 cups of water to boil directly in a Dragon Herbs Glass Tea Elixir Maker (medium heat, gas or electric stove.)
- Turn down the heat. Add the Chrysanthemum flower and the Goji berries. Simmer for 2 -3 minutes. You can also start with hot water and double the simmering time for steeping.
- Add the Chrysanthemum eeTee to the pot and stir to dissolve the eeTee powder. (eeTee dissolves very quickly).
- Serve the tea hot. Keep the tea pot warm on a Candle Tea Warmer.
- For a second extraction, repeat steps 1 and 3.