Jing Serum Dermal Elixir 1 fl. oz.
- Beauty tonic that deeply nourishes, protects, & replenishes the skin
- Restores the “essence” of the skin as a living, breathing tissue
- Gives skin the essence it needs for healthy growth and metabolism
- Uses powerful traditional Jing (essence) herbs
- Made with Deer Placenta, Resveratrol, Reishi Spore Oil, He Shou Wu and Goji
- Very suitable for aging or weathered skin and to protect younger skin
- New Zealand Deer Placenta has a rich natural hyaluronic acid content of over 300mg/kg
- Contains silk amino acids, Calendula flower extract, Cucumber extract, Dead Sea salt, and vitamin C
Product Label: Jing Serum Dermal Elixir 1 fl. oz.
It is said by the Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential, and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.