- Dragon Herbs’ complete, advanced, superfood-enhanced multi-vitamin
- Contains a well-balanced B-vitamin profile
- Potent dosages of antioxidants, like vitamins A, C and E, Selenium and Zinc
- Contains OptiZinc, a highly absorbable form of Zinc to support antioxidant enzymes, prostate, and much more
- Contains ChromeMate® chromium (chromium polynicotinate), an oxygen-coordinated niacin-bound chromium complex
- Provides the support of whole-food nutrients not found in a typical multivitamin
- Contains Bee Pollen, Siberian Ginseng extract and Garlic
- Contains superfood concentrates including Spirulina, Barley Grass, Chlorella, Wheat Grass and Wheat Sprout juice, providing chlorophyll, a variety of carotenoids and many co-factors and nutrients
- Contains Oat Bran and Apple Pectin, excellent prebiotic fibers
- Contains a variety of enzymes
- Promotes healthy body weight and normal energy production
- Vegetarian mini-tablet
Product Label: Life Essentials
The Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism said that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.