Lion's Mane Bliss Tea - small tin
- Lion’s Mane mushroom is a fabulous brain tonic
- Delicious tea that enhances mental power
- Lion’s Mane has been consumed by wise Zen masters (male and female) throughout Asian history
- Contains premium White Tea
- Sweet, slightly savory and a little spicy
- Comes in a beautiful, convenient small tin
- Great choice for those who like gingerbread and apple cider
- Perfect for DBG (Desktop Botanical Garden™ brewing and serving system)
Product Label: Lion's Mane Bliss Tea - small tin
It is said by the Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential, and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.