Longevity Limeade Recipe
Stay balanced through the SoCal summer with this metabolic boosting and detoxifying tasty drink.
(makes 3-4 cups of Longevity Limeade)
- Steep one Spring Dragon Longevity Tea (SDLT) tea bag in 3 cups of near-boiling water for at least 3 to 5 minutes. Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Remove the stems off the mint leaves. Put them into the blender. Add 5 oz. of chilled Spring Dragon Tea into the blender and blend them together for about 20-40 seconds at the highest speed to break down the mint leaves.
- Add in the remaining 16 oz. of SDLT, lime juice, and Sweetfruit drops or xylitol. Blend again for about 20 seconds at the highest speed.
- You may use more or less sweetener to march your desired level of sweetness.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with a branch of mint leaves.