Nurturing Our Blood - Deer Antler
Deer Antler is a very powerful blood tonic, and does so in different ways than the vegan blood tonics. It is believed in Asia that Deer Antler not only builds blood, but that it also provides enormous Qi to the blood.
Deer Antler Drops
Dragon Herbs uses ONLY TIPS to make its antler products. The “tips” are the last half inch of the antler when it is still in velvet (alive). Other brands do NOT use tips, they use “middles” that are much less potent as a Jing and as a blood tonic. This is a premium product.
Extreme Deer Antler Drops
This is the ultimate grade of Deer Antler. Only the last millimeter of the antler is used to make this extract. It is private reserve, and is only available from time to time.
Shanghai Lady Drops
Shanghai Lady contains Deer Antler tips. Shanghai lady is primarily a Jing tonic. But it is also a superb blood tonic.
Deer Antler Tonic Bliss Tea
This is the most delicious deer antler tea imaginable. It is made with premium Deer Antler tips to build Jing and blood, along with delicious spice teas from around the world.
- Dragon Herbs most powerful Jing tonic formulation
- Inner power
- Creative power
- Healthy aging
- Used by geniuses and emperors for a thousand years
- Contains Deer Antler tips, Korean Red Ginseng root, Deer Placenta, Cistanche stem, Eucommia bark, Polygala root and 10 other premium quality tonic herbs to build Jing
- Premium women's tonic for women
- Ultimate female beauty tonic
- Composed of highly prized herbal substances
- Supports healthy beautiful aging
- Enriches the skin
- Contains Pure Pearl powder, Deer Antler tips, Deer Placenta, Royal Jelly powder, Schizandra berry, Dang Gui root, Longan fruit and 4 other premium tonic herbs
Deer Antler Tonic Bliss Tea$39.00
- A delicious way to drink Deer Antler as a tea
- Tangy citrus flavor, with earthy notes and a chocolate finish
- Comes in a beautiful, convenient small tin
- A powerful tonic tea, which also includes rooibos, safflower and cocoa nibs
- Made with the finest deer antler tips – the last ½ inch of the antler
- Loaded with progenitor cells
- Contains no tea
- Comes in a beautiful wooden textured jar
- Perfect for DBG (Desktop Botanical Garden™ brewing and serving system)