Organic King Tie Guan Yin (Oolong)
- Pleasantly robust, full bodied flavor
- Easy-on-the-stomach digestibility
- King Tie Guan Yin is one of the best and most famous teas in the world
- Organic, mountain grown, freshly packed and premium grade
- Tie Guan Yin is a high-form variety of Oolong Tea
- Antioxidant-rich, phytochemically potent, and completely satisfying
- Fermentation removes tannins, which are substances that can cause discomfort in sensitive stomachs
Product Label: Organic King Tie Guan Yin (Oolong)
The Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism said that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.