Pearl Powder -- 50 g
- Fine powder promotes healthy skin and eyesight
- Nurtures muscle development and blood circulation
- Supports and calms Shen
- While also available in capsule form, powder is great for smoothies and blender blasts
- Fine powder allows easy absorption by digestive tract or by skin
- Produced by grinding clean freshwater Pearls into powder particles just nanometers in diameter
Product Label: Pearl Powder -- 50 g
It is said by the Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential, and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.