Red Shuan Reishi Bliss Tea - small tin
- Red Shuan Reishi is an extremely rare, fantastic and precious variety of Reishi mushroom that grows only in the Eastern Himalayas
- Lovely blend of extremely Red Shuan Reishi, black tea and spices
- Creamy and sweet with an earthy body
- This special mini-variety of Red Reishi has been used as a tonic since the dawn of Himalayan culture and remains a precious jewel of tonic herbalism
- Comes in a beautiful, convenient small tin
- Perfect for DBG (Desktop Botanical Garden™ brewing and serving system)
Product Label: Red Shuan Reishi Bliss Tea - small tin
It is said by the Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential, and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.