Schizandra Bliss Tea - small tin
- Schizandra is known in the Far East to promote beauty, intelligence, wisdom, and longevity
- This is classic Schizandra tea with a superbly complex earthy fabulous spicy twist
- Contains organic rooibos, apple, cinnamon, pink pepper, clove and allspice
- Contains premium White Tea
- Cleanses the body safely and effectively
- Benefits the liver, heart, spleen, lungs and kidneys
- Perfect for DBG (Desktop Botanical Garden™ brewing and serving system)
Product Label: Schizandra Bliss Tea - small tin
The Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism said that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.