Schizandra eeTee 30 Stick Pack
- Arguably the ultimate tonic herb
- Taoists call it the "quintessence of tonic herbs"
- Made from super-premium wildcrafted Changbai Mountain Schizandra berries
- Produced by FITT raw extraction technology
- Famed for its ability to help generate beautiful skin
- Supports the liver and lungs
- Supports mental clarity and memory
- Mental power, no jitters
- Supports healthy aging
- Contains all 5 flavors, for all 5 Elements
- Yin and Yang balanced
- Fruit is traditionally prepared for easy digestion, p
- Supports sexual health in men and women, aphrodisiac
- A large amount of Schizandra on the American market is faux Schizandra from non-Di Tao regions of Asia
- Mobilizes all 12 meridians-organ systems
- Supports all 5 elements
Product Label: Schizandra eeTee 30 Stick Pack
It is said by the Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential, and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.