Snow Lotus Bliss Tea - small tin
- Snow Lotus is one of the “three treasures” of the Himalayas
- The Snow Lotus flower blooms above the snowline, 3 miles above sea level, just once every 5 years
- Adaptogenic, tonic and purifying
- This is a renowned beauty tea
- Delicious – contains cinnamon, rose petals, safflower, cranberries, Luo Han Guo
- Comfortable, creamy, and sweet flavor
- Comes in a beautiful, convenient small tin
- Perfect for DBG (Desktop Botanical Garden™ brewing and serving system)
Product Label: Snow Lotus Bliss Tea - small tin
The Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism said that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.