Tibetan Magic eeTee in Jar
- Unique adaptogenic energy drink that takes functional drinks to a new height
- Supports healthy aging
- Increases concentration and memory
- Increases physical endurance
- Supports sexual performance and enjoyment
- Affects both physical and mental energy
- Lifts the spirit, calms the nerves, clears the senses and generally lifts life-experience to another level
- Contains nine of the most wonderful tonic herbs known to mankind
- Main ingredient is Rhodiola sacra, a sacred herb of Tibet
- Flavored and enhanced with Sea Buckthorn fruit
- Designed for creative individuals
- Perfect for exercise, meditation, yoga and creative work
Product Label: Tibetan Magic eeTee in Jar
It is said by the Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential, and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.