- This product contains 50 mg of the trace mineral zinc as an amino acid chelate.
- Enhance absorption
- This form is superior to most zinc products on the market which provide non-chelated zinc such as zinc chloride and zinc oxide - these forms of zinc are poorly absorbed when compared to chelated form
- Zinc is a trace mineral that is essential for the activity of over 300 enzymes
- Critical to the physical structure of many regulatory proteins
- Zinc’s main functions are related to immune function, DNA synthesis and cell growth and reproduction
- One other very important function of zinc is that it is a major component of the antioxidant enzyme system superoxide dismutase (SOD).
Product Label: Zinc 50mg
Item No: 2094