Astragalus eeTee in Jar
- Premier Qi tonic herb
- Helps strengthen the primary energy of the body
- Superior grade quality of Astragalus root
- Extracted through FITT technology
- Tastes, looks and functions as fresh Astragalus tea
- Supports “upright Qi” that provides postural energy to resist gravity
- Supports Wei Qi, the critical defensive energy in the skin
- Supports energy production for consistent vitality
- Made from superior quality connoisseur-grade organically grown Astragalus roots
- Di Tao – an authentic traditional growing region of superior Astragalus
- Rich in Astragalosides
Product Label: Astragalus eeTee in Jar
It is said by the Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential, and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.