eeTee™ and FITT™ Process
- Easy – eeTee dissolves clear in seconds, even at room temperature. Just scoop, stir and serve.
- Economical – Less raw materials, less energy consumption, and ecological water technology all contribute to a lower cost.
- Tea – These powders dissolve in seconds to produce a remarkable tea that tastes exactly like the original ingredients and possesses the identical phytochemical profile.
- Effective – With FITT, 95-98% of all of the plant’s active ingredients are transferred to the eeTee extract.
- Ecological – FITT uses 33% less energy than traditional extraction methods and produces 1/10th the waste of home brewing.
Ingredients: Dragon Herbs uses super-premium grade tonic herbs to produce the eeTee™ line of products. One look, one sniff, one taste and you will recognize the quality of the ingredients that went into these instant granulated powders.
Other Ingredients: eeTee™ powders are made with a small amount (approximately 3%) of maltodextrin enzymatically from non-GMO organic French maize. It is used as a necessary excipient. This maize extract has been laboratory tested, and is gluten-free.
Made by Fingerprint Identical Transfer Technology™ (FITT™)
Dragon Herbs produces a range of herbal products using FITT™ extraction technology. The herbs are extracted at less than 108ºF, preserving the pigments, bioactive components and intact enzymes. It can be consumed as a tea or in a smoothie, superfood blast or other mixer beverage. These are true raw extracts. They are essentially low temperature full spectrum extracts of the juices of difficult-to-extract herbs. FITT™ technology destroys NOTHING in the original material. The analytical “fingerprint” of the Longan eeTee™ is identical to that of the raw fruit from which it is made. That is what “FITT” stands for: Fingerprint Identical Transfer Technology.