- Astragalus fortifies the protective Qi (Wei Qi) that circulates just under the skin and in the muscle. This surface energy controls the opening and closing of pores and is our first line of defense against the offensive environmental forces such as heat, cold, dampness and wind.
- It strengthens metabolic, respiratory and eliminative functions.
- Astragalus is warm and enters Spleen and Lungs channels.
- A famous Qi and Blood Tonic. A double-direction adaptogenic.
- A famed energizer, especially strengthening to the muscles, legs and arms.
- Enhances the skin's function to eliminate toxin.
- Supports the Upright Qi which maintains our upright posture and helps our organs defy gravity, especially in the abdominal and pelvic cavities.
- Supports fluid metabolism.
- Rich in Astragalosides.
- Made from superior quality connoisseur-grade Astragalus roots.
- Di Tao – an authentic traditional growing region of superior Astragalus.
- Pure Yield extract
Product Label: Astragalus
The Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism said that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.