- Arguably the greatest tonic herb on earth – the classic “mushroom of immortality”
- Made from organically grown Red Reishi mushrooms
- Grown in a remote and pristine mountain forest on a dedicated Reishi plantation
- Log-grown Reishi mushroom caps - not mycelium (which is inferior)
- Supports healthy aging
- Tonifies all three Treasures: Jing, Qi and Shen
- Traditionally used to promote the growth of wisdom
- Supports immune functions, the liver and the brain
Product Label: Duanwood Reishi
It is said by the Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential, and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.