Fritillary Lung in Retort Pouch
- Soothes temporarily dry or parched throat and lungs
- Contains premium quality Fritillaria bulb (an herb that comes in many grades)
- Helps maintain skin moisture
- With Great Salt Lake trace minerals with low sodium content
- Contains Luo Han Guo fruit: a lung tonic that adds sweetness to your elixir
Product Label: Fritillary Lung in Retort Pouch
The Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism said that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.