- A premier adaptogenic herb from Southern China
- Superb Qi tonic and adaptogenic herb
- Rich in gypenosides, saponins that support a balanced immune system
- Supports adaptability under stressful circumstances and radical change
- Supports healthy aging
- Grown on the remote and pristine Great Immortal Peak deep in the Wuyi Mountains
- A highly concentrated pure-yield extract of premium gynostemma
- No chemicals have ever been used on this mountain plantation
- Fields are fertilized by wild pigs, monkeys and leopards
- Irrigated with mountain spring water and monsoon rainwater
Product Label: Gynostemma
The Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism said that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.