- A very powerful primal Jing tonic formulation
- Deeply restorative
- Replenishes both Yin Jing and Yang Jing
- Supports recovery from stress and overwork
- Builds Qi
- Balances Yin and Yang throughout the body
- Strengthens skeleton
- Supports brain health
- Excellent foundational tonic for practitioners of Taoist and Indian Yoga
Product Label: Profound Essence
It is said by the Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential, and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.