Shaolin Inner Power eeTee in Jar
- Powerful inner power tonification
- Meditation clarity and centering
- Conceived at the Shaolin Temple in China by Master Herbalist Ron Teeguarden wih support from the Shaolin chief medical monk Shifu Yan Lin
- Di Tao tonic herbs from Song Mountain, site of the Shaolin Temple
- Approved and used by Shaolin monks
- All herbs extracted by FITT technology to dissolve instantly in hot or cold water or beverage
- Portion of the proceeds go to the Shaolin Temple
Product Label: Shaolin Inner Power eeTee in Jar
The Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism said that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.