- The world's best Mountain Ant supplement
- 50% ground whole Polyrhachis Ant from Manchuria (Changbai Mountain)
- 50% 10:1 concentrated Polyrhachis Mountain Ant extract
- A super adaptogen
- Helps protect liver
- Boosts Qi and inner power
- Natural, mild, effective analgesic
- Extremely rich in nutrients, including significant amounts of vitamins B1, B2, B12, D and E
- Contains more than 40% protein and provides 8 essential amino acids
- Contains enzymes and other active substances
- The ATP in ants can provide energy directly to the human body
- Ants are rich in more than 20 trace elements such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, selenium
- Especially rich in zinc – the zinc content of Polyrhachis is the highest among all known living organisms – every gram of dried ants contains about 180mg of zinc
Product Label: Super Ant
The Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism said that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.