Super Pill No. 3
- New cutting edge formulation from Master Herbalist Ron Teeguarden, featuring Tanshinone IIA, Salvia root extract and Saffron flower to promote healthy circulatory tissues and functions
- Cutting edge life-affirming tonic formulation
- Supports cardiovascular blood microcirculation health
- Contains Tanshinone IIA, a major immune system nutraceutical tonic
- Contains ginsenoside Rg3, a major immune system nutraceutical tonic
- Contains fermented Ginseng (Kinetic Ginseng)
- Supports brain function
- Contains premium mountain-grown Saffron
Product Label: Super Pill No. 3
The Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism said that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.