Ten Complete Supertonic
- Tonifies all Three Treasures (Jing, Qi and Shen)
- Great classic Qi and Blood tonic formulation
- Supports the immune system
- Great for recovery and rejuvenation
- Builds strength and energy
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Nurtures blood
Product Label: Ten Complete Supertonic
The Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism said that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.