Traveling presents dramatic need to adapt to changing environment and changing time zones. It is hard work to travel under the best circumstances and the body is exposed to a huge number of shifting factors. This adaptability requires a special type of vitality. The adaptogenic tonic herbs provide exactly what is needed. *
Supreme Protector - Four super herbs, all of them world-class adaptogens, work together to nourish your adaptive energy and protect you by boosting you own protective functions while traveling. Don’t leave home without this formula.
Gynostemma Capsules - Gynostemma is widely considered one of the two or three premier adaptogenic herbs on earth. This pure Gynostemma extract provides dozens of gypenosides that foster adaptability while traveling.
Qi Drops - Nine major adaptogens and 3 regulating herbs that promote the adaptogenic effects of the supertonics are extracted together to create a super-potent adaptogenic energy tonic. This is the perfect product to take with you on your wild journeys.
American Ginseng Drops - American Ginseng is a true variety of Ginseng. It is a wonderful adaptogen, with dozens of adaptogenic saponins that adjust a multitude of functions on the go. Some form of high quality Ginseng should always be taken on adventures, and American Ginseng is a favorite because it is cooling, perfect for the type of trip that takes you to warm places.
Earth Drops - Earth Drops is very, very special. It is made from wild Chinese and American Ginseng roots. These wild roots are the most powerful adaptogens on earth, bar none. If you feel you can afford Earth Drops, it’s the bottle you keep in your pocket when traveling to Italy or Mongolia or Thailand or Hawaii or New York.
- A premier adaptogenic herb from Southern China
- Superb Qi tonic and adaptogenic herb
- Rich in gypenosides, saponins that support a balanced immune system
- Supports adaptability under stressful circumstances and radical change
- Supports healthy aging
- Grown on the remote and pristine Great Immortal Peak deep in the Wuyi Mountains
- A highly concentrated pure-yield extract of premium gynostemma
- No chemicals have ever been used on this mountain plantation
- Fields are fertilized by wild pigs, monkeys and leopards
- Irrigated with mountain spring water and monsoon rainwater