Wild Himalayan Rhodiola
- One of the most precious tonic herbs in the world
- Only available in very limited quantities through Dragon Herbs, as it cannot be cultivated and is only collected from the wild
- Collected wild from above the Himalayan snow line of Tibet and Bhutan
- Enhances oxygenation, energy, mental energy and adaptability
- An herb of spiritual potency
- Use in DBG with other tonic herbs
Product Label: Wild Himalayan Rhodiola
The Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism said that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.