Wild Peruvian Black Maca
- 100% Black Maca roots collected wild from the Peruvian Andes
- Provides sustained and balanced physical and mental energy
- Black Maca is considered by herbal and superfood connoisseurs to be the best and most potent Maca
- Considered the best Maca for stamina, mental focus, mood support and male sexual health
- Best Maca for athletes and students
Product Label: Wild Peruvian Black Maca
The Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism said that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.