Career Athletes Luck
It may seem ridiculous to include luck in a listing of functions, but in Taoism luck is believed to play a role in everything that happens in life. Taoists believe it is possible to make your own luck, good or bad. It is obvious that “winners” have more good luck than bad luck. Is this just coincidence? No. Your state of mind influences your luck. If you feel unlucky, you will be unlucky. If you feel lucky, more often than not you will have some level of good luck. That said, a superior athlete will usually beat another athlete simply out of skill, will, focus, superior fitness and more adept application. So you can’t count on luck, unless all things are about equal and then you get a bit of luck. This happens.
A couple of tonic herbs have been associated with luck. They are not magical herbs, but they support mental awareness, deep stability, clarity and psychological power. These herbs are:
Reishi mushroom - (also known as the “herb of good fortune”). Wild Reishi Drops is best for this purpose.
Schizandra berry - (the “quintessence of tonic herbs”).
Himalayan Rhodiola - (not Russian Rhodiola rosea, but wild Tibetan Rhodiola sacra – because wild Rhodiola sacra makes you more genius
Bhutanese Wild Cordyceps because it only grows by luck and is the totally centering and empowering.
Wild Ginseng - Arguably the ultimate herb on the planet earth. Dragon Herbs offers several 100% wild Ginseng products, and all of them contain literally hundreds of adaptogenic ginsenosides that adjust balance and have been believed by millions of people, including great wise men and women, to bring good luck.
All four of these “lucky herbs” are athletes powerhouses without this added element, so be wise and consume at least one of them, if not all of them daily.
Wild Red Reishi Drops$29.00
- 100% wild Red Reishi mushroom, mountain-collected (Changbai Mountain, Manchuria)
- Classically called the “Mushroom of the Immortals”
- Used as a tonic for centuries by Taoist and Zen seekers and masters, emperors and empresses
- Powerful Shen tonic
- Immune potentiating
- Wisdom promoting
- Arguably the ultimate tonic herb
- Taoists call it the "quintessence of tonic herbs"
- Made from super-premium wild crafted Changbai Mountain, Manchuria, fruit
- Traditionally prepared for easy digestion
- Famed for its ability to help generate beautiful skin
- Supports the liver and lungs
- Supports mental clarity and memory
- Mental power, no jitters
- Supports healthy aging
- Contains all 5 flavors, for all 5 Elements
- Yin and Yang balanced
- Supports sexual health in men and women, aphrodisiac
- A large amount of Schizandra on the American market is faux Schizandra from non-Di Tao regions of Asia
Wild Himalayan Rhodiola$24.00
- One of the most precious tonic herbs in the world
- Only available in very limited quantities through Dragon Herbs, as it cannot be cultivated and is only collected from the wild
- Collected wild from above the Himalayan snow line of Tibet and Bhutan
- Enhances oxygenation, energy, mental energy and adaptability
- An herb of spiritual potency
- Use in DBG with other tonic herbs
Heaven Drops Wild Ginseng - PRIVATE RESERVE$550.00
- The ultimate Ginseng extract
- 100% wild Ginseng roots
- Made with hundreds of roots that are over 40 years old
- Over 100 roots that are over 60 years old
- The broadest range of ginsenosides possible
- The Chinese roots are all from Changbai Mountain, Manchuria: all were sustainably collected in boreal forests by licensed Ginseng collectors
- The American roots are all from the Catskill Mountains in New York state: all were sustainably collected in boreal forests by licensed Ginseng collectors
- All roots have been certified authentic by government agencies
- All roots inspected and approved by Master Herbalist Ron Teeguarden and his staff of senior herbalists and herbal scientists
- Thick creamy extremely satisfying extract
- Extracted 6 times to assure complete profile
Organic Purple Reishi Drops$28.00
- Super potent hydro-ethanolic extraction
- The rarest form of Reishi mushroom
- Preferred by Reishi connoisseurs for 2,000 years
- Sweeter and less bitter than Red Reishi
- Wildcrafted to support sustainability
- Liver and heart tonic
- Brain tonic for wisdom and intelligence