Physical Stress and Adaptability
Much of the wear and tear of chronic or acute physical stress can be mitigated by optimal adaptation. The body can adjust to new or extended physical stress – but if it misses the mark, general fatigue, weariness, even exhaustion and despair can arise. The body can easily break down. A vicious cycle can ensue leading to premature aging and degeneration. Adaptogens have been used for thousands of years to support physiological and psychological adaptability under significant physical stress.
Adaptogen Energizer - A super potent physical adaptogen, headed by Mountain Ant, Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng) and Chinese Ginseng. This is the go-to adaptogen in the world for those undergoing potent physical stress conditions.
Kinetic Ginseng - Premium Korean red Ginseng is renowned around the world for its physical adaptogenic power. This is the most potent Korean red Ginseng in the world, fermented and powdered to assure 100% bioavailability and quick action.
Codonopsis and Astragalus - A classic Chinese tonic formulation invented more than a thousand years ago as a rejuvenating adaptogenic formula. It has remained in common use in Asia by millions of people to this day.
Liver Tonic - Though the name is “Liver Tonic,” it is in fact an extraordinary adaptogenic formula highly beneficial to those who undergo severe or intense physical stress, such as athletes, mountain climbers, dancers, etc. Contains 6 major adaptogens, including Ant, Reishi, Schizandra and Goji, that clear out toxins on the go and provide profound energy.
Super Ant - Ant is considered a tonic “herb” in Chinese herbalism, and is at the top of the list of adaptogenic substances. This is the most potent 100% Manchurian Mountain Ant tonic in the world.
- Memorial Day sale! Get 10% OFF! valid 5/24 - 5/27 ONLY.
- Strength-building herbs headed by the herb Morinda Root – “the Strength Builder”
- Promotes vitality
- Increases inner and outer power (Jing and Qi)
- Helps strengthen muscle, bones and joints
- Made with superior grade tonic herbs
- Supports physical and mental vitality
- Supports healthy stress response
- Expands inner power
- Works quickly and cumulatively
- Mountain Ant-based super formula of premier adaptogenic herbs
- Also contains Reishi, Ginseng, Tibetan Rhodiola, Gynostemma, Siberian Ginseng, Goji
- Full-spectrum adaptogenic formula
- 16 superior quality tonic herbs
- All herbs from authentic Di Tao sources
- Promotes well-being
- Supports healthy aging
- Supports immune function
- Supports strong adaptive responses to stress and challenge
- Builds Qi
- Support Jing and Shen
- Modulates NFкB (Nuclear Factor kappa B) activity
Kinetic Ginseng 30 cap$99.00
- Fermented Korean Red Ginseng
- Advanced technology Ginseng extract utilizing the gut bacteria (probiotic) that naturally digests Ginseng in the human gut
- Rich in ginsenosides, including those normally produced in the human gut
- Fermentation results in 100% bioavailability of all Ginseng ginsenosides
- Contains Rg3, Compound K and Rb1, the three most important ginsenosides (not available in normal Ginseng products)
- Supports the immune system
- Supports metabolic functions
- Supports respiratory functions
- Supports neurological functions
- Supports healthy aging
Healer's Tea eeTee in Jar$44.00
- Memorial Day sale! Get 20% OFF! valid 5/24 - 5/27 ONLY.
- Delicious and refreshing tea that utilizes ancient extremely beneficial Taoist formula
- Quickly replenishes spent Jing (the primal source of vitality)
- Originally designed 2,000 years ago for caregivers and healers to replace spent Jing
- Extremely effective at replacing lost body fluids and rebuilding Yin
- Powerful restorative qualities
- Also known as “Honeymooner's Tea,” useful for frequent sexual activity
- Superb skin and lung tonic
- Naturally rich in trace minerals and electrolytes
- Great post-workout drink that is superior to modern commercial electrolyte beverages
- The world's best Mountain Ant supplement
- 50% ground whole Polyrhachis Ant from Manchuria (Changbai Mountain)
- 50% 10:1 concentrated Polyrhachis Mountain Ant extract
- A super adaptogen
- Helps protect liver
- Boosts Qi and inner power
- Natural, mild, effective analgesic
- Extremely rich in nutrients, including significant amounts of vitamins B1, B2, B12, D and E
- Contains more than 40% protein and provides 8 essential amino acids
- Contains enzymes and other active substances
- The ATP in ants can provide energy directly to the human body
- Ants are rich in more than 20 trace elements such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, selenium
- Especially rich in zinc – the zinc content of Polyrhachis is the highest among all known living organisms – every gram of dried ants contains about 180mg of zinc