Spring Dragon Longevity Tea
- World famous tonic herbal tea
- Considered by many to be the healthiest tea on earth
- Based on sweet organically grown Gynostemma leaves
- Contains six superior tonic herbs – Eleuthero root (“Siberian Ginseng), Goji berry, Schizandra berry, Astragalus root and Luo Han Guo fruit
- Delicious and satisfying daily herbal tea
- A powerful tonic tea
- Double direction Qi tonic – helps with energy during the day, helps to relax and sleep at night Superior adaptogenic formula that supports healthy aging
- Dragon Herbs exclusive Super-Infusion™ Process (SIP™)
- Five premier tonic herbs are extracted and concentrated into a paste, which is then soaked into the Gynostemma leaves to make this remarkable daily tea (SIP™)
- Tea bags for absolute ease of use
- One bag makes multiple cups
Product Label: Spring Dragon Longevity Tea
It is said by the Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential, and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.