Virugo Max eeTee in Jar
- Well-tested herbal formulation with immune supporting activity
- Regulates the immune system
- Supports respiratory functioning
- Promotes inner power
- Over 200 million doses of this 100% natural dietary supplement have been consumed in China over the past decade
- No significant side effects or toxicity, according to the Chinese government studies
- Made with FITT™ technology that preserves and protects all the active constituents
- United States exclusive product from Dragon Herbs
- Keep this product on hand for immediate use when needed
Product Label: Virugo Max eeTee in Jar
The Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism said that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.