Healer's Tea in Retort Pouch
- Quickly replenishes spent Jing (the primal source of vitality)
- Mineral replenishment
- Delicious and refreshing tea
- Authentic Taoist formula
- Originally designed 2,000 years ago for caregivers and healers to replace spent Jing
- Extremely effective at replacing lost body fluids and rebuilding Yin
- Powerful restorative qualities
- Also known as “Honeymooner's Tea,” useful for frequent sexual activity
- Supports sexual recovery
- Aids recovery from exercise and overwork
- Superb skin and lung tonic
- Naturally rich in trace minerals and electrolytes
- Great post-workout drink that is superior to modern commercial electrolyte beverages
Product Label: Healer's Tea in Retort Pouch
The Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism said that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.