- A scientifically advanced form of vitamin C which binds ascorbic acid to lipid metabolites such as fatty acids, esters and fatty alcohols to enhance digestion, absorption, cellular uptake and retention as well as utilization of essential vitamin C in the body
- Enhances cellular uptake and function in the body
- PureWay-C® allows vitamin C to more efficiently pass through the cell
- membrane, be retained and utilized by individual cells for all vitamin C related functions.
- Numerous studies show the benefits of PureWay-® over other forms of vitamin C, including calcium ascorbate and ascorbic acid Improves the aging process and promotes health maintenance
- Improves retention of vitamin C
- Non-acidic due to the right amount of calcium in the formula