- Extracted from the French Maritime Pine tree bark
- Powerful antioxidant
- Helps maintain immune system balance
- Help enhance skin smoothness
- Supports healthy blood flow
- A natural blend of consistent proportions of numerous bioflavonoids
- Contains the active ingredients proanthocyanidins
- 50 mg Pycnogenol® per capsule
- Material grown without the use of pesticides and processed without the use of solvents
- Patented material supported by numerous scientific studies
Product Label: Pycnogenol
The Taoist sages who developed Chinese tonic herbalism said that a human being is composed of three “Treasures.” The “Three Treasures” are called Jing, Qi and Shen.
Jing – the wax and wick of a candle – is the first Treasure and is translated as “Essence.” Jing is the primal energy of life and is closely associated with our genetic potential and is associated with the aging process.
Qi – the flame – is the second Treasure, and in the Three Treasures system includes both Energy and blood. This is the aspect of our life that involves action and thought.
Shen – the light being given off by a candle – is the third Treasure. Shen is our Spirit. This is ultimately the most important of the Three Treasures because it is the basis of our higher nature as human beings.