Nurturing Our Blood - Dang Gui Root
Dang Gui is a premier blood tonic herb. It is often associated with women’s formulations, but men often take it as well. It is a “woman’s herb” in that it is such a strong blood tonic and because it improves blood circulation. There is a general belief in Chinese herbalism that “men are controlled by Qi and women are controlled by blood.” Obviously, men and women both need Qi and blood to live and thrive – so this is more a matter of balance. Women are encouraged to Consume at least one formulation that contains Dang Gui, for men it is optional. Whenever you see Dang Gui in a Chinese formulation, you know that the formulation is at least partially aimed at nurturing (building, tonifying) the blood.
Dang Gui Four Combination
This is the fundamental herbal formulation for women in all of Chinese herbalism. It is composed of four blood tonics, headed by Dang Gui. We use premium grade Dang Gui (and the other three herbs too) to make this great tonic for women. A few capsules a day will build blood, maintain blood quality and support healthy circulation.
Ten Complete Supertonic Combination
Ten Complete Combination is one of the penultimate classical herbal tonic formulations for men or women of any age or condition. It contains a strong Qi building component and an equally strong blood nourishing component
Dang Gui and Longan
This is a very effective blood tonic and is used by millions of women in Asia to build and maintain strong blood.
This famous blood tonic for women helps regulate menstrual functions. For details, consult with a Dragon Herbs senior herbalist.
This famous blood tonic for women also helps regulate menstrual functions. It is famous for its centering functions. For details, consult with a Dragon Herbs senior herbalist.
Magu is the Goddess of Youth and Beauty. This formula builds blood and tonifies all three Treasures. It is vegan.
Magu is the Goddess of Youth and Beauty. This formula builds blood and tonifies all three Treasures. It contains Pearl Powder.
Blood Tonic Tea for DBG
This classic style package of herbs can be brewed to make a rich herbal tea. It is composed of Goji berries and Longan fruit, 2 major blood tonics. It is quite delicious and can be consumed daily as a blood tonic.
Beauteeee™Tea for DBG
Beauteeee™ is composed of blood building herbs that reflect in healthy radiant skin.
Magu’s Tonic Bliss Tea
This truly delicious herbal tea contains the main vegan blood tonic herbs used by women in Asia along with several spice herbs for flavor. It also contains some black tea for a gentle energy boost.
Wuyi Red Mushrooms
These extremely rare wild mushrooms come from only one place in the world, Wuyi Mountain. They are treasured throughout Asia as a superior blood tonic. When a couple of the mushrooms are brewed in water, the tea becomes blood red.
- Premium women's tonic for women
- Ultimate female beauty tonic
- Composed of highly prized herbal substances
- Supports healthy beautiful aging
- Enriches the skin
- Contains Pure Pearl powder, Deer Antler tips, Deer Placenta, Royal Jelly powder, Schizandra berry, Dang Gui root, Longan fruit and 4 other premium tonic herbs
Natural Woman - Bupleurum & Peony$21.00
- A classic women's balancing formula
- Nourishes blood and regulates menstruation
- Stabilizes Shen and dispels heat
- Very famous for its ability to stabilize mood swings around menstrual period
- Traditionally known as Bupleurum and Peony Combination
- Made with premium quality raw materials
- Oil trap captures all essential oils so they are in this herbal extract
Magu's Tonic Bliss Tea$19.00
$19.00Out of Stock
- Blissfully delicious blood tonic tea with a deep, rich and satisfying flavor
- Made with the famed women’s tonic herbs Dang Gui, White Peony root and Ligusticum, plus
- Effective blood tonic that improves blood circulation
- Also contains black tea, cranberry, cherry and cacao nibs
- Builds Jing, especially for women
- Deep, rich and satisfying
- Notes of chocolate and fruit with hints of spice
- Comes in a beautiful wooden textured jar
- Perfect for DBG (Desktop Botanical Garden™ brewing and serving system)